1. The #1 challenge of weight gain, holidays or not is STRESS. Stress leads to cravings, overeating, and when your adrenals are stressed the hormones that help us fight stress get depleted.
nutritional support you need is DSF -the "de-stress"
2. Detoxification can be key. Toxins contribute to fatigue, discomfort and imbalance. They not only contribute to weight gain, they interfere with weight loss.
nutritional support you need is Total Systemic D-tox pills. or do the 21 day d-tox.
3. Fat - you need fat to maintain balance. Good fats to eat daily are olive oil, omega 3 from flax and fish oils, black currant seed oil, walnuts and almonds.
4. blood sugar - when its low, the brain sends signals to the rest of the body that it needs glucose and cravings start in full force. to maintain even blood sugar, balance meals and snacks with protein and good fats, so the blood sugar stays where it needs to be. spread your caloric intake througout the day into 6 small meals to prevent fat storage.
weight gain can be a lack of nutrients. studies show that soups are a great weight balance choice, prociding a fuller feeling, reducing appetite and prevent hunger more than the same foods in solid form with the same amount of calories. Protein shakes can also be a great choice. New research show that a deficiency in vitamin D may interfere with weight loss too. I have a great tasting protein drink called TOTAL GREEN PROTEIN POWDER with balancing phytonutrients and vit D. However since its winter I perfer to go with the warm soup :)
5. Exercise - you know it helps with stress and weight gain. Exercise also helps the body's ability to use glucose, decreasing the amount of insulin needed. Additionally, contracting muscles help stimulate the movement of glucose throughout the body.
nutritional support - Total mitocondria helps support the energy producing cells of the body and protects your cells from free radical production during exercise.
6. Total TM a nutritional support from Nutriwest can help balance blood sugar, moods, cravings and eliminates the desire for sweet drinks and foods. It has a long list of synergistic ingredients that control impulses and hormonal signals for hunger, satiation, food breakdown, metabolism, fat-burning, thermogenesis and multi- organ support. If the stress and temptation of the holidays resulted in excess weight total TM is an excellent support to use with a low gi diet and exercise program to speed up the removal of unwanted pounds. total TM contains fiber, guggulipid, catechin from green tea, carnitine, glutamine, coleus, banaba leaf, calcium, magnesium and many other weight support ingredients.
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or leave your comments here.